Monday, October 8, 2007

Augustana the Breeding Ground...

Howdy Folks...

Its been awhile since I last wrote anyhting to anyone so I am taking sometime here to do so...

Recently I have been selected to be on the season selection comitee for my junior year here. This forces me to read a bunch of scripts and give feed back on all of them. (I have been secretly planing to add in Grand Guinol theater plays and maybe get them to hire Tyler as a guest director and have him come and direct a night of gore!... shhhh) Also I have been getting more and more action from Urinetown as we start to get into october here. I think it will end up as a very good show!

Aside from theater, I have recently been getting all the guys on my floor to do stuff with each other. This includes a campus wide night game of Capture the Flag and going out to eat a decent resteraunt to get a break from commons food... haha. I recently have been keeping my eye on craigs list for a couch because I have found that I have no comfortable place to read in my room...

I am keeping up in my classes but missed two today when I woke up with tonsils the size of softballs and I couldnt breath. So my roommate called the doctors and they told me to take tylenol and go back to bed... so I did and woke up with a sore throat and nothing else... totally weird... they say I need to get more sleep but what do they know... they are only doctors after all.

Everything is great here, hope all is well in Minnesnowta!

Søren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Augustana and Me.